October 2016: We are currently seeking an experienced Part II architectural assistant or a newly qualified architect with a demonstrable passion for designing for the arts and education. Candidates must have exceptional design and technical ability.
Skills and attributes:
- Part-II/III with between two-five years’ experience in the UK
- Confident job runner who is able to take on high levels of responsibility
- Experience in arts building and cultural projects is a plus
- Proficient using 2D Vectorworks with experience using Vectorworks 2016 3D BIM preferred
- Adobe Suite proficient
- Exceptional skills in hand drawing & presentation
How to Apply:
Please email a CV and link to examples of your work (no hard copies) to firstname.lastname@example.org (maximum file size 2MB)
Foster Wilson Architects is an equal opportunities employer. Further information about our practice, services and portfolio can be found on our website: www.fosterwilsonarchitects.com
Application deadline: 4 November 2016
Please note that due to the volume of interest we cannot reply to all applications.