The Gaumont State Cinema in Kilburn is a late work by the well-known cinema architect George Coles and was the largest cinema in Europe when it was completed in 1937, with over 4,000 seats. Its use as a bingo hall for the last 30 years means it has survived in remarkably good condition, including its original Wurlitzer organ. The practice has secured planning and listed building consent for change of use to a Place Of Worship for Ruach Ministries. The proposals will restore the auditorium, stage and foyers to their former glory, while other areas of the building will be converted to provide community rooms, pastoral offices, a museum, bookshop and cafe. Further progress will be subject to funding.